I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

7/2/06

started

I miss Diary-X enough to start a blog. That's so sad.


I miss my sister hearing my voice- you, yes, you.


I miss telling her to read the crappy books I love, and telling her the day to day stuff I've been up to.

I have so much to say usuallly but an e-mail doesnt feel big enough.

SO here this is. Kateless is born.

I miss you, Sara.




the past five weeks here in LA have been crazy. I have a tan. I miss Chicago more than anything. I miss Jimmy. I miss us. I miss Katie and the train and Underdog and "Nite Moves". I am lonesome, but I have so much company.

I have a car and drive it daily, I have an apartment, I have a life, I have a job interview this coming week. I have options, and opportunities, I have nightmares about all of the above and more.


I dreampt so vividly last night that I woke up punching my bedtable lamp off the table and onto the floor.



I wish that when I sat down to finally write this I had remembered all the things I wanted to say.


There are so many things in my head that want to come out, but I'm afraid to say- but, thats okay. Sometimes it just wont come out.

1 comment:

the V said...

you may not be pink (or teal or black...). there may be not willow trees or tatertots. but you are you, and i adore it.

if it doesn't come out, that's okay. for you i will wait forever and be content in the silence.

i miss you and will try again tonight.