I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

2/18/07

unslept

Too tired to sleep. How does that happen?

I took and amazing hike today (check my myspace) in the mountains. Who knew that the amazing trails were just minutes from my house with breath-taking views and a breath-taking workout? It was fun, all the hills and mountian climbing and river crossing and rock jumping and waterfall watching and wading in oas-i (what is the plural of oasis?)...

But it got me thinking- if I move to Dallas what else will I be losing? I mean, I know the pros and the cons- but it's days like today that I would never have in Dallas.

Days like today that make me feel very sad to leave- but not sad enough.

The only reasons that really make me second guess myself are as follows:

1. I dont want to ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY move my shit.
2. I dont want to lose the only friend I've got.

I think number two really is the one that I'm most concerned about. I dont even think I can talk about it.

No comments: