I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

7/5/06

did

I am losing my mind. It has only been five days where I have had nothing to do. Where I am in this strange psuedo-city with no schedule, or purpose, or plan.

I have tried to cure this feeling in a number of ways.

- I went to the peir.
- I went on a really tiny rollercoaster made for small children and pussies who have never heard of something called. "Cedar Point".
- I went to a Promenade and felt like I belonged in an episode of "Seventh Heaven".
- I window shopped.
- I cleaned my kitchen.
- I cleaned my bathroom.
- I stared at my laundry and contemplated doing it, but decided it was better kept incase I get REALLY bored.
- I started a blog and wrote too many entries in too litte days.
- I played board games.
- I got a haircut and loved it until I tried to replicate what the stylist had done.
- I went to Blockbuster.
- I outstayed my welcome at a party.
- I drove aimlessly at five in the morning listening to a CD my brother made me.
- I went to the pool and laidout.
- I went to the beach and swam.
- I ate a corn dog.
- I ate a hot dog.
- I read a book.
- I cried and called Sharriese.
- I read another book.
- I went to the gym. Six times.
- I refilled my brita filter.
- I straightened my hair.
- I checked the mail.
- I watched Pride and Prejudice.
- I saw "Superman"
- I called my mother.
- I slept until I was bored with it.

And now, I'm still waiting. Still bored. Still anxious.

Only now I have a sunburn on my back, a smaller bank balance, a headache and some laundry to do.

No comments: