I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

7/21/06

flew

I am in Dallas at Jimmy's work and I want to pour this scalding coffee on myself so I have something to talk about with these people.

You know how awkward it is to meet strangers, who apparently know who I am, and I've heard their names- but have a hard time remembering which name is who... it's wierd. I hate awkward.

Last night was kind of awkward. I felw from LAX to Denver and thenDenver to Dallas. It blew. I really hate to fly and when we went through two different thunderstorms I thought I was going to have a heart attack or puke all over the guy next to me who refused to wear his shoes.



It was frusterating.

Then I got to see Jimmy, which was very nice. We went to dinner (had some Texas BBQ), went swimming in his pool and then slept.

Since there is a two hour time difference, when Jimmy wanted to go to bed it was only 8:00pm my time. Which meant I didnt sleep much and then had to get up really early. (about 5:00am my time) and now I think I'm typing while I sleep.

It is dark in this room and chilly and it makes me want to lay down and nap.

That and I got a severe work out last night.

I've missed him. It's nice to know I've been missed, too.


My tan really is pretty bad-ass though when my skin is darker than his Colombian natural hue. I get a kick out of it.


I still hate flying. Sometimes I think that I'd be an awesome spy or something and then I realize that if I cant handle a simple 787 to Denver, then the whole Jetplane thing is out. I'd have to be a spy that travels by train, or boat. It would be an ok substitution.

I dont even know what I'm talking about anymore. I need some rest.

No comments: