I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

12/31/07

blogged

Honest to Blog, this year I have had a time. (Who knows those two media references?)

A Year in Review...
Thinking about all of it kind of makes me head want to explode.

Highlights:

Living with Kendra and Lucas (Carpe Noctum!)
Passport Resume Builder
Seeing the first movie I produced on DVD
IMDB
Moving to Dallas
Living with Jimmy
Tom staying for the summer
Being Proposed to
Saying Yes (Badly, but lovingly)
Having some work
Going to Baltimore
Getting a Gob
Planning a Wedding
Thanksgiving & The Shower
Meeting Liam
Learning to Cook
Christmas with the Family
Hope


Lowlights:

Getting sick
Menapause
Long Distance Relationship
Moving
Leaving My LA Friends
Not Having Dallas Friends
Being a Sourpuss
Being Jobless
24th Birthday
Hopelessness
Missing My Friends
No Sara at Christmas
Being Sick

Hopes for 2008:

Get Well
Project with Tom
Get Job
Get Happy

To Do for 2008:

Floss more often
Vaccuum more often
Hang up clothes after washing them, NOT leaving them in a pile on the chair.
Be positive
Show people I love that I do, love them, more often.
No more bad haircuts!
Get Married
Read More
Write More (Especially To Sara)
Cook More
Learn something new




2008 is our year. I can feel it.

Photobucket

Happy New Year

2 comments:

the V said...

Not really relelvent, but I need a haircut. Any advice sage one? And any laws for wedding hair I should know?

ps - can I call you this weekend?

Heidi Renée said...

My So-Called Life! I try to make it a goal to "have a time" as much as possible.

I am doing my "C" at you. Love!