I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

12/13/07

celebrated

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today is my brithday. In the past I've spent it with family, at school, at work or with friends...

This year I'm spending it with my puppy, Gob, a 24 pack of coke and a pound of bacon.


Gob + Bacon + Soda = Love


Yeah, that's right.

It's my fucking 24th birthday and I'm celebrating in style.


Jimmy is working (since 5am) and wont be home until 7ish tonight, so I have all day to watch the Law & Order Marathon and bask in my old age...

1 comment:

the V said...

you are an old bird. ha, finger slips meant i first typed oiled bird. wouldn't that be a disgusting birthday?

but anyway, did the present last til the big day, i never asked? Kitch is great, but i should send you her best.

love you lady, even when your geriatric before your time... because frankly, so am I.