I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

11/17/08

drank

So, when I drink, apparently I DRINK.

Saturday night I got pretty crazy with the PBR. I have somewhere between ten and twelve drinks- which was maybe six or seven too many.

I remember most of the night, highlighted by trips to the photo booth with different people and inappropriate comments with my male comrades. Although I regret the amount I drank, I had a seriously good time.

It's really nice now and then to just let go and relax with friends. I've missed having friends while in Dallas... I miss Jimmy here in LA- but it's kind of a hopeful missing. I'm happy to be here working for our future and it's kind of exciting.

I'm sad that I've missed out on so much between my friends here while I lived in Dallas. It's pretty weird stepping back into this world where they've all been revolving and dancing around and I've moved into a different vantage point. It's hard to explain, but I love them and have missed them. Some things never change.

Anyway- so it was a pretty raucous night full of laughter and liquor and nonsense.

untouched photo of colored lights Pictures, Images and Photos


LA is like a drug that gives you a wicked high on fun and crazy- and then smacks you in the face with a mean hangover and a cold toilet bowl against your cheek.

No comments: