I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

2/23/09

cleansed

This week I am determined to cleanse myself of all these negative feelings and dark clouds above my head. I refuse to go down that unhappy path again.

1-9. Relax, take it one step at a time.
10. Scrub.
11. Lather.
12. Rinse.
13. No repeat necissary.


Maybe my family wont understand, maybe they will. Maybe my friends will get it and maybe they wont. I dont care anymore.


I love them all and I know what is best for me in life.

I just hope I have the guts to stand up for Kate when I need it most.

2 comments:

Lys said...

good luck in your cleansing :) it feels so good when you finally feel the weight lifting.

it's always good to take time for yourself. after all, you can't be expected to care for anyone else unless you can care for you first.

Angela said...

I support you.