I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

2/18/09

shot

This past weekend we shot the pilot episode for our webisode series.


It KICKED ASS.


This show is going to be something worth watching, worth being a part of and honestly, is the first project I've ever shot/worked on/been a part of that I feel this way about.

I knew "We Could Get It For You Wholesale" was great- in retrospect it was amazing. At the time I felt unsatisified, I wish I'd had more time to be OCD about it and really make it mine... but it won a couple awards and made me feel nice a snuggly warm on the inside about how good I am at what I do.


"Penny P.I." is everything I could have wanted. Yes, it's kitchy, it's light hearted, it's popcorn and hot chocolate... but it's perfect just how it is.


I cannot wait until this episode is edited, I cant wait until we start Pre-pro on the next. I am on a high like never before and I just want to stop my life and revel in it like a cat in a patch of sunshine.

I only wish everyone had something in their life that fulfilled them the way this does for me. I wish everyone knew what living can really FEEL like.



Photobucket

Very serious discussion about the shot.

Photobucket

Cute logo I designed for the coffee shop.

Photobucket

Helen, our awesome DP doing a jig on her rig.

Photobucket

Working with the actor to spice up the scene... plus redbull.

Photobucket

Our cutie patootie lead actress noir'd out.

Photobucket

Our trio of actors ham-ing it up.

Photobucket

The final scene... Caitlin thinks it's funny.



I want to do this everyday.

No comments: