I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

2/18/09

pushed

I dont know anything about anything anymore.




These are some things I know.


1. We would not be a mess if you and I lived in the same place

2. It is nobody's fault that I am not in Los Angeles

3. I want to be in Los Angeles.

4. We are more alike then we realize.

5. If our marriage does not work, I will never truly be happy.

6. I am proud to be your husband, and I am proud you are my wife.

7. G.O.B. is our "play kid".

8. Whatever you do not trust about me, is unfounded.

9. You are the love of my life.

10. We deserve better from life.

11. I am going to get better things from life, for us.

12. I am not needy, just stuck between a rock and a hard place.

13. Your brother and I are very close.

14. We need to have sex, with each other.

15. We need to see each other in the same room.


We need to talk this stupid fight out, I slept like crap last night, but that is not the only reason why. I do not love you because I need you, I need you because I love you.

Jimmy





These are some things that I know:

1. I love you.

2. Love doesn't fix anything.

3. My love for you is forever.

4. If we saw each other on neutral territory that would be great.

5. If you came to LA I'm afraid it will be your Dallas.

6. I want you to be happy.

7. I wish you knew what would make you really, truly, honestly happy.

8. I am angry with you for telling me things I want to hear instead of being honest with me all the time.

9. I am hurt by you.

10. No matter how hard I try, I cant make you want the same things.

11. The thought of having sex with you right now is trumped by the thought of just holding your hand.

12. I don't know how to fix this for both of us.

13. When I tell you I have to get off the phone, I mean it. Right then. It is not an offence to you.

14. I want to take GOB to the ocean.

15. I am at the end of my rope.

We do need to talk, maybe via e-mail is best.

Kate




I'm just worn out. Worn out, cried out, worried out... what happens after that when you feel nothing? What do you do with a void?