I hope your last thought gets to be, "Holy Crap, That's Awesome."

2/4/09

simplified

I decided to simplify my layout and maybe my life.


I think I realized that all grief goes through the same cycle.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance


My personal grief has three other delightful stages as well: Guilt, Drowning in Alcohol and Eating.


I just want things to be simple. They don't have to be easy... but it would be a great help if life were less complex about somethings.


I know what is right to do for me. I know what is right to morally. I know what is right to do that will not damage anyone else.

How do you pick between three equally important things?

Do you choose self and know you are ultimately that selfish?

Do you choose morals and know that you are that afraid of what being immoral might be?

Do you choose to not hurt anyone else and know that you are a masochist?







Photobucket

Good grief, indeed, Charlie Brown.



I know what I am going to do, should do, want to do... but grief comes with all that, too.



Simple would be nice.

A nice simple bowl of soup would suit me just fine right about now.

1 comment:

the V said...

i love you.

choosing knowingly will be brave no matter what you do. (and sometimes it's worth remembering decisions aren't always forever - you can chose one now and revisit it later, with a different perspective and time behind you)

ps- I'm around this weekend if you're free...